NZ/AU Clan

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fatality
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:34 am

Its time to pull off those pants and slap your sacks up on some iNf chin. KustomSyndicate is proud to present a T-bag a iNf competition which will be open for all those keen too T-bag a iNf. Below are the rules which must be followed if you want to be a WINNER! The competition will be open for entries starting on August 10th until September 1st where entries will be closed.

Prizes
1st. 1400 BF. VIP on kS server.
2nd. 700 BF, VIP on kS server.
3rd. VIP on kS server. And the privallege of being t-bagged by the kS reps.

What must i do?

*In order to be in for a chance to win the great prizes on offer. Find a hero with the iNf tags in their name, kill them and drop ya nads on their face. But there is more to it than that. The screenshot has some conditions:

T-bag must be directly over the head of the victim to be considered. If the face cannot be seen it does not qualify.
The victim must be fully visible. They cannot be half in a building or the ground.
The victim must be an official iNf member.
You cannot be taking any damage when the tbag screenshot is taken

All decisions are final.

Rules

iNf on iNf tbags will not count, and they will not count towards the prizes. But can be put on for the laughs!
You can submit only 3 entries, so choose your best ones first. Before the average ones.

Submitting entries

To submit your entry. Post your pictures on this thread. 3 pictures max, so choose your best bags before posting.

Once the deadline date is meet, kS reps will choose their favourite screenshots and then a vote will be taken place to find the top 3 T-baggers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathwiish
kS Rep
kS Rep

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:25 pm

My awesome pic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:24 am

Alex, Your facial expression in that pic+Inf dead in that position = Priceless.
Back to top Go down
Deathwiish
kS Rep
kS Rep

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:02 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:36 pm

You have wanted.. You have waited...
And now..

You shall receive!

Entry One:

Entry Two:

Entry Three:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:37 pm

If any of those are invalid, tell me and I'll get another one up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nurfed
kS Rep
kS Rep

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Thats some crack up shit you bagging on thoes guys like there iNfants ,, OMG why didnt i see this before teabag a iNfant comp dam lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://korupt.forumotions.net
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Jarod, iNf.Ernos facial expression in your first pic = Priceless. Actualy its 1540 bf =(
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:06 am

[kS]-Gen wrote:
Jarod, iNf.Ernos facial expression in your first pic = Priceless. Actualy its 1540 bf =(

I hope they raise the prize if you're a kS member. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:02 pm

lol jarod I think you may have this one in the 'bag' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:11 pm

sunny geek

Hope so. Very Happy
RAISE THE PRIZE FOR KS MEMBERS. Smile Smile
GOGO.

but srsly, I thought more people would have entered. Healthy competition is always gud. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:41 pm

No point entering I suppose since theres no chance I'll win after what I did to you guys.

Ah well Neutral
Back to top Go down
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:58 pm

We're not biased dude...
If you have one, put it up and if it's better than the others, you'll win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Glad to know what you really think of us tho. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Gen you can still win...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:06 pm

What method of payment will you use to give bf to the winner?
Back to top Go down
Nurfed
kS Rep
kS Rep

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:09 pm

what ever method suites the winner
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://korupt.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:56 am

So would you be able to do a paypal transfer of $15 (1400 bf)? Thats by far the safest way...
Back to top Go down
heli-two

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:22 pm

nurfed can be trusted with ur accounts... he has 1 million bf on his account why would he want urs ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:18 pm

heli-two wrote:
nurfed can be trusted with ur accounts... he has 1 million bf on his account why would he want urs ?

hahaha to true. I think he actually gets more BF than me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heli-two

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:09 pm

i think i have below 800
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:09 pm

It's funny.. despite the fact Gen said it was nothing personal when he left, he seems awfully suspicious and cynical towards us now. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:29 pm

RoyalsAreRetards wrote:
It's funny.. despite the fact Gen said it was nothing personal when he left, he seems awfully suspicious and cynical towards us now. lol.

I played runescape jarod. I've seen more people getting scammed, hacked, hijacked, and then the hacker would bot on the account to get it intentionally banned. Maybe bfh isn't as bad as runescape, but believe me, after what i've seen, i'm not trusting ANYONE with my account. Its not kS...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Gen wrote:
RoyalsAreRetards wrote:

I played runescape jarod. I've seen more people getting scammed, hacked, hijacked, and then the hacker would bot on the account to get it intentionally banned. Maybe bfh isn't as bad as runescape, but believe me, after what i've seen, i'm not trusting ANYONE with my account. Its not kS...

Urgh pressed the enter button and it posted before I could finish.

I meant to say its not just kS... I don't have anything personnal against you guys and with that in mind, wouldn't trust even elite members with my account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!   

Back to top Go down

Slap ya sacks on an iNfant's chin competition!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[kS]-KoruptSyndicate :: MainMenu :: General Chat-
Jump to: