NZ/AU Clan

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Soldier tips for me plz xD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(AKA)

PostSubject: Soldier tips for me plz xD   Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:03 am

Hello guys I was just talking to [kS]ROLFSTOMP and he said to post on the fourms to get some tips so that what I am doing.

I need tips for a solider plz like combat tips and sensitivitys and stuff like that.

The reason im posting on this fourms is that I know kS has some good soliders (the best i've seen) so plz give me some tips Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fekshiza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soldier tips for me plz xD   Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:17 am

You flatter me. Embarassed Razz

No matter what level I am, I always play with a single nade, and at least level 1 nade spam. And I spam (the shit) out of those, they get you plenty kills, and not to mention score.

Some people don't like burning bullets, but I always have it at level 1. It's good for tracking stealth mandos, as you will be able to see them from miles away if they are lit. Also if they try run behind a house, you can track them. And again, it gets you score.

Hope those help, I'll post some more tips when they come to mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soldier tips for me plz xD   Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:24 am

Combat Medicine is most important. Get 5 straight up, if you have trouble staying alive or are not as skilled. If you are more confident in terms of your skill, get some more abilities, but Combat Medicine MUST be at lvl5 by level 12.

Blasting Strike is very useful if you know how to use it. If you just press the button standing still or moving, it will do nothing. Here's the trick: You press blasting strike and jump at roughly the same time. The actual blast needs to go off when you have peaked in your jump or as you're coming down to the ground. So you'll need to time your jump and the blasting strike press. This takes a little bit of practice. I'm sure there are youtube videos showing you what this should look like, if I haven't explained it clearly enough (I'm a crap explainer).

ALSO, when you have perfected this, use people's momentum as a weapon to insta-kill them. If someone is running towards you, like a mando, face your back to them and do the blasting strike method. By the time you have used this blasting strike, they are under you, or in ran past you and are now in front of you. This will not only use the power of the BS to knock them into the wall, but also their movement towards that wall. This effect works a lot better if they are have "Leg-it" or "Elixar" on, as there is more momentum.

For blasting strike, you should get lvl4 as fast as you can, after you've done with Combat Medicine ofc.

Your other abilities depend on your play-style.
Although I find grenade spam is low dmg, unless you get it to level 4 or 5, people still like using.
Burning bullets should be at 1 pretty much when you start the soldier. It's very usefull when it comes to tracking people, mainly, stealth mandos. Furthermore, you can get a lot of kills with it.
Sixth Sense is usefull, but you should only get it once you've gotten your main abilities sorted. This ability is usually combined with grenade spam, very useful.

Hope this helped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldier tips for me plz xD   

Back to top Go down

Soldier tips for me plz xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[kS]-KoruptSyndicate :: MainMenu :: General Chat-
Jump to: