HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[kS]-NATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: [kS]-NATION   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:53 am

Real life Name: Deven (Kenedy)

Player Name: [TPUH]DOMINION

Main Character: [TPUH]DOMINATION (lv 20)

Why do you want to join kS?: Beacause I've seen most of you all ingame and talked with a lot of you via chat and talking. You all seem nice and it was very easy to get along with you all. You all are very kind, mature and most of all.. use great teamwork and have a huge amount of sportsmanship. What I mean by sportsmanship is, you guys don't rage at each other for doing things they don't like, you guys always end the game with a happy smile and that's what I want to be motivated and to become a better player. I will keep trying to level my heroes no matter the outcome.

Why you think you would be an asset to the clan: I would be very helpful on the forums and ingame with a lot of teamwork and maturity. I will contribute towards the clan so it will help for those who are in need of funds. I can play alone but mostly with a bunch of people for support <3.

How can you help further the clan?: like I said, I can donate part of my pocket money towards you guys and I will help by thinking of great ideas so we can get a bigger step towards being a better and stronger clan.

What is your play style?: Im a defensive gunner, Im a active mando (meaning non-camping) and a Sneaky Soldier. I can play in lots of ways and I hope i can be help towards you guys Smile

Do you buy Battlefunds?: Yes, A lot.

Can you help donate to a kS server?: Definitly, when I get my paypal working again Smile

Do you have a microphone + Teamspeak 3/Ventrilo?: Yes, I have teamspeak.

What other games do you play? I play LoL (League Of Legends)

Any other info?: I've been thinking about joining for a long time, TPUH is falling apart which I feel sad about but lots of my friends are in kS now and I think this is my opportunity. I have 3 lv 20's and a bunch more heroes, I am a very active player and is always on teamspeak , I can afford name changes for every hero in February so please dont judge me on that. So thank you for letting me have the opportunity to join a very hardworking and motivating clan.

Where you invited to the clan? if so by who?: Beast has been asking me to apply for a while, and Sione has told me to do it while popalongpop has asked me too.

Thank you all for taking your time to read my application and once again, thanks for giving me the opportunity to join your awesome clan Smile

Kind Regards,

NationWTV
Back to top Go down
Fekshiza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [kS]-NATION   Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:02 pm

I would say yes right now. But I feel you don't actually talk on team speak enough. Prove to us that you can and will talk, and it will be a yes from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [kS]-NATION   Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Ok Smile
Thanks Fek, Its just that I dont really like to talk when my parents are in the room watching tv, people get pissed off bout it.
But other than that, I can talk Smile
Back to top Go down
xQS[Beastmode]x

PostSubject: Re: [kS]-NATION   Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:38 pm

Nation, your a VERY good player in-game. I've played with you many a-times as I was in TPUH with you. You are an awesome dude to talk to and probably the ONE of the most funniest (Sione probably reaches the top). So I will say yes. Not that it MAJORLY matters. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Assault

PostSubject: Re: [kS]-NATION   Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Your a great player you always contribute to teamspeak and are nice to talk to
Its a yes from me Good Luck Mate Wink

Thanks Assault
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [kS]-NATION   Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathwiish
kS Rep
kS Rep

PostSubject: Re: [kS]-NATION   Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:09 pm

A very good app, one of the best i've seen. Played with you before and your very good. Hope you get in Very Happy
Even though i'm not a leader, a yes from me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [kS]-NATION   Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Thanks Alex :3
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [kS]-NATION   Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:06 pm

I agree with Fek, if you can talk through your microphone then do it

I'm still undecided on this app.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [kS]-NATION   Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:13 pm

Ok, ill talk.
If you ask alex, assault or Beast, I talk heaps in the morning but you guys have school lately and you guys cant come on :/
But, Ill try talk a lot more near the evening Surprised
Back to top Go down
LittleBlueMan

PostSubject: Re: [kS]-NATION   Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:00 pm

I know I'm don't have a say but he is a great player and is nice in game, well respected ect. Also xQS[Beastmode]x I live in Tga too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sione
kS Rep
kS Rep

PostSubject: Re: [kS]-NATION   Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:02 am

Well i think nation would be a good asset to the clan hes a great gunner (still cant beat me xD), that does talk alot in the morning but i can understand why he doesn't want to talk whilst his parents are around im kinda the same if my dad is around because he probs thinks im talking to myself Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sione
kS Rep
kS Rep

PostSubject: Re: [kS]-NATION   Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Come On Boys, YES! YES! YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES! YES!YES!

Dont You Guys Just Wanna Say Yes!! Smile let him in :O.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thekiller111666

PostSubject: Re: [kS]-NATION   Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Well nation can be a good asset to the clan hes is a very great gunner but he doesn't talk alot since im back for the weekend he talks more, so i hope he gets in ks and see ya around nation Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [kS]-NATION   Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Thanks guys <3
Back to top Go down
poopalongpoop

PostSubject: Re: [kS]-NATION   Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:29 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [kS]-NATION   Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Congratulations Welcome to kS!

Application Accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [kS]-NATION   Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:30 pm

Thanks so much guys <3