NZ/AU Clan
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fatality
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 586
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:55 pm

This is a copy from the Teamspeak channel description- I will update as it is changed.
Feel Free to ask around for more players to join in. But make first choice db, TPUH and TS.


ATTENTION: TIME MOVED AN HOUR EARLIER - NOW 5.00 PM NZ 3.00 PM AUS


Moved to Sunday - 19th
-Feel free to do tonight but Fatality can't make it.
------------------------------------------------------------
Details:
--8v8 Scrim: kS vs Pug team (Anyone who wants to play)
--8 Rounds -2 CC 2VV 2MM 2PP
--2 Commando limit
--Only widgets allowed: Bandage, Wrench, Pocket Jeep, Stam Boost, Rocket Jump, Fireproof Undies
--No PP, Drakes, or weapons released in the past few weeks.
--Time: 5.00 NZ, 3.00 AUS PM
--Server tbc
--kS will use this teamspeak, another teamspeak will be needed for Pug team.
-------------------------------------------------------------
kS players:

-Fatality
-Assault
-Pop
-Sione
-Fekshiza
-Demon
-Picecream
-Waffle
(KuanFu)
(Nation)





Pug team:

-TalkingChicken
-Eskie
-Tits
(BlueMan)


Last edited by Fatality on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sione
kS Rep
kS Rep


Posts : 69
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 23
Location : Melbourne.

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Smile sweet what time though?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuckTits



Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-01-31

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:08 pm

I might do it as long as jarod doesn't ban me again :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBlueMan

avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:21 pm

I could be a sub for the Pug team, Though I might be studying so use me as a last resort
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 586
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:22 pm

ok i'll put you 2 down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natino

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-02-04

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Ill see,
Im religious (christian)
So just keep me as a sub. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 586
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:54 pm

So you don't play Sunday?


I'm Christian too Very Happy

Tho i'm not sure if your joakim?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin


Posts : 642
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 23
Location : QLD, Australia

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:25 am

FuckTits wrote:
I might do it as long as jarod doesn't ban me again :S

I was wondering if I'd see you again Gen.
I find it interesting you made up that little story just to see the forums, and then you slip up.

Enjoy the ban. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBlueMan

avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:04 am

Come on he is trying to be active he hasn't trolled or anything. Don't ban him, he could help out in the Pug scrim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 586
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:14 am

He can still compete in the scrim.

But anyway someone is gonna have to try organise this today, as I won't be able to play untill half an hour before the scrim Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xQS[Beastmode]x

avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-01-17
Age : 20
Location : Mount Maunganui (Tauranga) New Zealand.

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:10 am

Popalongpop says he can't make it. Unless its earlier. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General_747



Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:18 am

RoyalsAreRetards wrote:
FuckTits wrote:
I might do it as long as jarod doesn't ban me again :S

I was wondering if I'd see you again Gen.
I find it interesting you made up that little story just to see the forums, and then you slip up.

Enjoy the ban. ^^

I really don't see why you keep doing this... I was on the forums for weeks and had the opportunity to yet again troll/spam/flame and I didn't. I'm over it. I just want to be an active member of your forums and partake in discussions. My behaiviour at the time of my denial from kS was due to the fact that my grandfather had died only a few days before and I was extremely frustrated about everything in general.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 586
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:56 pm

Okay scrim has been made an hour earlier. 5.00 NZ 3.00 AUS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General_747



Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

I'll be able to make it if its at 3pm

Also... can we get a seperate channel room for the pug team?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fekshiza
Admin
Admin


Posts : 225
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 23
Location : Auckland

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:54 pm

Hey, sorry I couldn't make it. Friday and Saturday nights are really the best times for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin


Posts : 642
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 23
Location : QLD, Australia

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:57 pm

General_747 wrote:

I really don't see why you keep doing this... I was on the forums for weeks and had the opportunity to yet again troll/spam/flame and I didn't. I'm over it. I just want to be an active member of your forums and partake in discussions. My behaiviour at the time of my denial from kS was due to the fact that my grandfather had died only a few days before and I was extremely frustrated about everything in general.

If I see you pull ANY of the shit you were a couple of weeks ago, you won't be let back on these forums. I'll make sure of it. But hey, I don't expect you to last longer than a week; you're a whingy, immature kid.

At least you've been some use tho. I mean, when I tell kS applicants that they're too young and they tell me 'why is there an age restriction?', I just give them to a link to your profile or the threads you've had tantrums on, and they completely understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin


Posts : 642
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 23
Location : QLD, Australia

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:00 am

Anywayz, how did the pug scrim go noah?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General_747



Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:18 am

RoyalsAreRetards wrote:
Anywayz, how did the pug scrim go noah?

It was quite dissapointing... most of our team were tonicing, using magic widgets and generally messing around while you guys tried to play seriously. A couple of people though, including me, did actually want to have a fun war but what can you do :/

Anyway, theres always next time Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
General_747



Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:27 am

RoyalsAreRetards wrote:
General_747 wrote:

I really don't see why you keep doing this... I was on the forums for weeks and had the opportunity to yet again troll/spam/flame and I didn't. I'm over it. I just want to be an active member of your forums and partake in discussions. My behaiviour at the time of my denial from kS was due to the fact that my grandfather had died only a few days before and I was extremely frustrated about everything in general.

If I see you pull ANY of the shit you were a couple of weeks ago, you won't be let back on these forums. I'll make sure of it. But hey, I don't expect you to last longer than a week; you're a whingy, immature kid.

At least you've been some use tho. I mean, when I tell kS applicants that they're too young and they tell me 'why is there an age restriction?', I just give them to a link to your profile or the threads you've had tantrums on, and they completely understand.

I'm not going to respond to this in a hateful way because I want to disprove your expectations.

Just keep in mind though, you don't know who I am, where I live and what I can do. So before you stick a label on me that says I'm "wingy and immature" - think about the fact that this is cyberspace, your right now reading graphically generated text and the closest contact you've had with me is voice IM. As such, I do not think it would be fair to label people, purely based on these variables.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin


Posts : 642
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 23
Location : QLD, Australia

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:45 am

So you're saying calling us 'fuckheads' in realife then in cyberspace have two different meanings?
I thought not, so until you grow up, I have every right to label you, based on facts and how you've been abusing people on this forum/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fekshiza
Admin
Admin


Posts : 225
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 23
Location : Auckland

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:47 am

General_747 wrote:
RoyalsAreRetards wrote:
Anywayz, how did the pug scrim go noah?

It was quite dissapointing... most of our team were tonicing, using magic widgets and generally messing around while you guys tried to play seriously. A couple of people though, including me, did actually want to have a fun war but what can you do :/

Anyway, theres always next time Smile

Who was messing around?

What were the teams?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General_747



Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-02-19

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:27 am

Fekshiza wrote:
General_747 wrote:
RoyalsAreRetards wrote:
Anywayz, how did the pug scrim go noah?

It was quite dissapointing... most of our team were tonicing, using magic widgets and generally messing around while you guys tried to play seriously. A couple of people though, including me, did actually want to have a fun war but what can you do :/

Anyway, theres always next time Smile

Who was messing around?

What were the teams?

I don't remember but it was a good majority of the team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBlueMan

avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:21 pm

As this one didn't go good then maybe we could have one this Saturday? I am open to anytime, I could post it on my clan threads aswell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER   

Back to top Go down
 
8v8 Scrim - 19th (tomorow) MOVED HOUR EARLIER
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Happy Birthday! - September 19th
» Toys R Us 20% off store wide 17th-19th July
» TT Ipoh Station Antique Cafe, Puchong**#MArI BeRNosTaLgiA#**23/03/2012
» In the darkest hour...
» CCRL rating lists updated (19th November 2011)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[kS]-KoruptSyndicate :: MainMenu :: Clan Disscussions-
Jump to: