NZ/AU Clan
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ROY SOLDIER NEEDS LEVELING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
poopalongpoop

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-01-17
Age : 21
Location : Bisbane, Australia 3 streets from alex.

PostSubject: ROY SOLDIER NEEDS LEVELING   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:57 am

CAN SOMEONE GO ON MY ROY SOLDIER THISAVO CUS I BOUGHT EXP BOOST FOR 1 DAY AND I WANNA GET TO LVL 27, BEAST IM LOOKING AT YOU CUS I GOT SOCCER
OR NATION ITS GOT 46K AND I GOT NAMECHANGE AND NEW WEPS AND OUTFITS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fekshiza
Admin
Admin


Posts : 225
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 23
Location : Auckland

PostSubject: Re: ROY SOLDIER NEEDS LEVELING   Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:56 pm

I'm not trying to be mean, but this thread is shit.

No need for full caps, just calmly ask if someone would like to level up your royal soldier. That post was just fucking retarded.

Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natino

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-02-04

PostSubject: Re: ROY SOLDIER NEEDS LEVELING   Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Fekshiza wrote:
I'm not trying to be mean, but this thread is shit.

No need for full caps, just calmly ask if someone would like to level up your royal soldier. That post was just fucking retarded.

Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin


Posts : 642
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 23
Location : QLD, Australia

PostSubject: Re: ROY SOLDIER NEEDS LEVELING   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Fekshiza wrote:
I'm not trying to be mean, but this thread is shit.

No need for full caps, just calmly ask if someone would like to level up your royal soldier. That post was just fucking retarded.

Thank you. Smile

BOOMROASTED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thekiller111666



Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ROY SOLDIER NEEDS LEVELING   Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:30 pm

YOU JUST CHOPPED SON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 586
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: ROY SOLDIER NEEDS LEVELING   Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:03 pm

poopalongpoop wrote:
CAN SOMEONE GO ON MY ROY SOLDIER THISAVO CUS I BOUGHT EXP BOOST FOR 1 DAY AND I WANNA GET TO LVL 27, BEAST IM LOOKING AT YOU CUS I GOT SOCCER
OR NATION ITS GOT 46K AND I GOT NAMECHANGE AND NEW WEPS AND OUTFITS

Guys you were all missing the point completely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thekiller111666



Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ROY SOLDIER NEEDS LEVELING   Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Whats that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyalsAreRetards
Admin
Admin


Posts : 642
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 23
Location : QLD, Australia

PostSubject: Re: ROY SOLDIER NEEDS LEVELING   Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Fatality wrote:
poopalongpoop wrote:
CAN SOMEONE GO ON MY ROY SOLDIER THISAVO CUS I BOUGHT EXP BOOST FOR 1 DAY AND I WANNA GET TO LVL 27, BEAST IM LOOKING AT YOU CUS I GOT SOCCER
OR NATION ITS GOT 46K AND I GOT NAMECHANGE AND NEW WEPS AND OUTFITS

Guys you were all missing the point completely.

Haha, we all understood the point, but seeing as I cannot help him (I'm at mums' during exam block), and I noticed Fek's post, I couldn't help lolling. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ROY SOLDIER NEEDS LEVELING   

Back to top Go down
 
ROY SOLDIER NEEDS LEVELING
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Vapor Power level 52 Wins against Level 72... today..

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[kS]-KoruptSyndicate :: MainMenu :: Clan Disscussions-
Jump to: