HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

kS Application from Crazyshot221

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crazyshot221

PostSubject: kS Application from Crazyshot221   Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Player Name: Crazyshot221

Main Character: I have seven in total (4 Roy., 3 Nat.), however my highest and most played hero is currently HostileHunter (Royal Soldier).

Why you think you would be an asset to the clan: I play on a regular basis, and have invested a lot of time and money into this game; so I'm going to see it all through. I have fun, a lot of fun - most of that fun is spent honing skills, and practising them regularly. I have been playing since the beginning of Open better; when the Super Weapons were first brought out.

How can you help further the clan?: I bring happiness Very Happy Except when I rage at cussing kiddies insulting others (they grind my gears Razz).

What is your play style?: I hope I am a teamplayer, and try to support others in any situation. I like to double-up with someone and share the buffs around.

Do you have a microphone + Teamspeak 3/Ventrilo?: I can surely get one as soon as one is needed.

What other games do you play?
I play across many consoles, however on PC I only play BFH. I did play WoW for 5 years prior.

Any other info?: I live in QLD Australia, I have spent over $400 on Heroes and intend to continue splurging, so I'm pretty committed to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/private.php?action=sen
Fatality
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: kS Application from Crazyshot221   Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Just looking at your profile, and pretty much all of your k/d are 0.5, if you could explain that because, most of the people 'round here don't like it when people have bad k/d. I'll play with you a bit more, and see what your like.

Maybe if you could somehow make a new character and maybe prove to us you can get a good k/d of maybe at least 2.00+.
It was cool you threw a few comebacks at Crytime Twisted Evil

Cya 'round.

+ how old are you? if you don't mind me asking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crazyshot221

PostSubject: Re: kS Application from Crazyshot221   Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Ahh, yeah, K/D Isn't fantastic, I sorta mucked around on my dudes for a long time. I made a royal Soldier called Crazyshot221 to try and start afresh on the k/d side of things, and he's getting there Very Happy

I'm 16, hope that's not too young for you guys Razz If it is, that's cool too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/private.php?action=sen
Nurfed
kS Rep
kS Rep

PostSubject: Re: kS Application from Crazyshot221   Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:28 am

APP DENIED

sorry bud ples try again once you have got your KD sorted Very Happy GL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://korupt.forumotions.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kS Application from Crazyshot221   

Back to top Go down

kS Application from Crazyshot221